- The dialogue in a relationship. Discovering the "You", the "Me" and the "Us".
- Developing empathic relationships.
- Mutual understanding even if we are different. Dealing with Conflict.
- Bilingual Program (English/Spanish)
- Learning by having an adventure in the outdoors
- Leaded by a psychotherapist
- Individual, team and group feedback
- Meals and lodging at our facilities
Length: Two days - Four days
Technical Level- To be in good health and be able to go for a short hike
Emotions in the human relationships:
- Listening in the silence. The simplicity and strengths of sensibility.
- My emotional Path. The âsnapshotâ of my emotional mood.
- Perception or reality? Uncovering the whole message of my communication.
- Dealing with uncertainty through innovation. Exploring options as a group.
- From boss to leader. Limitations and potentials of my leadership style.
- Leadership. Bringing "light" and support for a group.
For further information on the Characteristics of our Experiential Programs please contact us.