HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING IN THE MOUNTAIN.
- Experiential Learning
- Opportunities for your development
- Upcoming programs
- Contact Info Experiential
"I am curious about my next step and what I will find when following a trail in the forest. On steep sections of the trail I am in search of balance, which makes me aware of several options. When I place my sight higher, on the glaciers, I can notice the awesome size of the mountain; here is where I find a better understanding of who I am and my existence in relation to the universe".
Notes: These workshops are designed for those interested in a personal human development program.
Technical level: To be in good health and be able to go for a short hike.
Length: two days- four days.
- Learning by having an adventure in the outdoors
- Leaded by a psychotherapist
- Individual, team and group feedback
- Meals and lodging at our facilities
- The dialogue in a relationship. Discovering the "You", the "Me" and "Us".
- Developing empathic relationships.
- Mutual understanding even if we are different. Dealing with Conflict.
Emotions in Relationships:
- Listening in the silence. The simplicity and strengths of sensibility.
- My emotional Path. The "snapshot" of my emotional mood.
- Perception or reality? Uncovering the whole message of my communication.
- Innovative actions in an "unknown territory". Exploring options as a group.
- From boss to leader. Limitations and potentials of my leadership style.
- Leadership. Bringing "light" and support for a group.
You can write your comment and someone from our team will contact you soon:
"By submitting your information in this way involves you have read and accepted our privacy notice found to Footer"